As the travel industry has evolved and become more digitized, markets that hotels operate in today have become faster, more transparent and more competitive than ever, pushing down profit margins. The old school of revenue management, where it used to be enough to pull historical reports from an isolated, non-connected PMS, to decide the future room prices, does not longer apply.
- What is the difference from being a Revenue Manager today compared to 10 years ago?
- Does the skillset of an RM differ – if so; in what way?
- What does Real Time Price Optimization mean?
- What gains (and risks?) come with real time price optimization?
- How do you think the Revenue Management Department will operate in a real time revenue management environment – will the RM role need to change? If so, in what way?
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered, by graded relevancy to this keyword domain, and was specifically filtered by “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. Source URL states the content’s owner and/or publisher. This site only references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain. We take content ownerships seriously and respect authorships: Click “DMCA” in site footer to request applicable content take-down.
Acquire this Domain
We are Internet Investors, Developers, and Franchisers – operating a content network of several thousand sites while federating 100+ eCommerce and SaaS startups. With our proprietary “inverted incubation” model, we leverage a portfolio of $100M in valued domains to impact online trends, traffic, and transactions. You can acquire this domain. We have nurtured its online marketing value by systematically curating this site by its relevant keywords. You can also engage us for online marketing services and website maintenance. Explore our content network – you can advertise on each or rent vs. buy the domain.